søndag 29. mai 2011

the perfect wardrobe

Set by me.


I've resently been really inspired by Dead Fleurette's way of thinking about a wardrobe, what a wardrobe needs, and how to acheive the perfect wardrobe. And I have found myself quite limited in way of clothing, I reuse the same garments, even though my closed is filled to the very edge with clothes. Therefore, I decided to go through all of my clothes, sorting out what I need and what I will give away to recycling stores, like Fretex or UFF.
I haven't got further than my bottom pieces, my playsuits, pants, shorts and skirts, but I've already sorted out more than half of my garments. They're stuff I used to wear a couple of years ago, while I was trying to find my own style and bought a lot of clothes over a short period of time. I'm still stying to figure out my personal style, but I don't wear a new style every day. Most of the stuff I'm giving away is woolen skirts, old sweatpants and colourful shorts. Not really me anymore. I only kept a few skirts, striped, polkadotted and basic black, my favourite (and only) pair of slim, blue jeans, high waisted and comfortable men's pants and some sweatpants for training. I'm getting there.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar