tirsdag 31. mai 2011

free -not cheap!





all from Vixen // n2 11

I thought I was going to write a bit about one of my favourite magazines: the free, Norwegian Vixen. I know, it's a bit weird to love a free magazine this much, they are rarely any good. But this is something quite different. Vixen is a magazine that's focusing on fashion and music. Every issue is filled with interwievs with strong, original women and pretty shoots. Vixen isn't about mainstream fashion, but about finding you're own style and being independent and confident. I don't see many other Norwegian mags encourage this, at least not the free ones. I highly recommend picking this magazine up at any clothing store if you're in Oslo, or elsewhere in Norway. If you're not, you can read every issue on Vixen's website.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar