tirsdag 31. mai 2011

beachy batgirl


set by me


This is what I would wear today if the weather and money conditions would allow it. It's been pouring outside today, and I managed to get myself soaked, even though I was wearing a raincoat, and I had to borrow a pear of woolen pants from my friend at work. (I'll be working in a kindergarden for three days this week, due to some school project) The incident made me even more desperate for summer, and I believe this outfit would be perfect on a hot day. Too bad I live in Norway and summer doesn't begin for real until late June.
The body from American Apparel in the middle is a personal favourite of mine. I would kill for a garment like that. Unfortunatly, there's no American Apparel stores in Oslo, but I'm going on a school trip to Berlin in a couple of weeks, and I'll hope to get some time to shop.
And, yes, I threw in a Batman-necklace there, too. I usually don't wear jewellery, but if I ever had one of these, I would never take it off.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar